Monday, September 8, 2008

The Beginning

This is a first for me. I have never bloged before. I hoping by doing this it will help me stay motivied and share with friends my 3rd and final journey through the police academy. Starting this week I am going to be kicking it into high gear with a friend to lose weight and build the upper body strength I need to get over that 6 foot wall in record time. So stay tuned for updates. I also figured this would be a good way to share with everyone my progress through the academy this time. In the past I don't always have time to email and keep everyone updated so I figured this will be a great way to keep people updated..

4 comments:

Viv said...

Good job! I'll be up here checking for your progress! Good luck!! :)
Viv

Sarah said...

I think this is awesome! It is so hard to know where you are at and at what time to even call..this will work wonders. Thanks for the post..I will make sure you keep up your goals as well!! Third times a charm right??!!!! :O)

The Photoguy said...

Michele, If there is anyone that deserves to be a police officer it's you. I know how much time, energy and sacrafice you have made in the past few years. I have never seen someone with such determination as you. You WILL make it through this time. Everyone is pulling for you. Kick that walls butt. You can do it.

Love,
Dave

Julie H said...

Good luck!!