Friday, September 19, 2008

Update on Dog

This morning I recieved a call from my sister telling that the breeder where she got her dog from has decided on which dog she is going to give me. I have call her tomorrow and talk with her more about it. But it looks like I will getting a female that is about 18 weeks old. She is mainly black with tan legs, I LOVE the black more than the usual tan with some black. She told my sister she is going to work on training her a little more for me so she will be more comfortable. Right now the puppy does good in a kennel for about 7 1/2 hours, and with my schedule there will be times where she is in there a good 10 hours and that is just if I go to work. So she is going to work on increasing her kennel time. My sister also told her that I will or can keep her outside in a dog run when I am gone. I guess the puppy is known to howl sometimes so she is going to work on that issue as well. It sounds like I can have my new puppy sometime next month. I am excited! Now I just need to get a few more things for the puppy and I will be set! She better be ready to run because we will be going on lots of runs! Stay tuned for updates and photos!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OK..I am so excited for you! I am jealous you will have a training partner hitting the streets! That will beyond awesome! It is about time you got your dream dog! WHOOP WHOOP! You deserve it! :O)

Julie H said...

Awww a Shepard puppy is so awesome! One of these days we will probably get one.

Cathy said...

When you get her I expect to see lots of puppy pictures posted on your blog. :-)

I'm excited for you. I know you have wanted a dog for a long time.