Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!


Christmas @ Bopmyspace.com

Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone has a great Christmas with your loved ones! Tuesday we went to my Dad's cousins house in Livermore. It was nice to spend a few hours with family we don't see very often. Christmas Eve was spent at Mom's house. I got up and went to the house while they were all at church and had dinner ready by the time they got home. After we ate of course it was present time. The girls got spoiled as usual. I will post photos tomorrow, I don't have my camera with me right now. I of course had to work work and work Christmas night as well. We will leave Friday morning to drive down to Quartz Hill to see my mom's side of the family. Hopefully, there will be no snow. They have been snowed in with in the last week where schools were cancelled for 3 days and Uncle Bruce almost didn't make it home from work because all three ways into Quartz Hill were closed due to the snow.

Tonight while at work I recieved an email from breeder regarding Uzi (the puppy). She asked if I would be willing to take Uzi for a few months. She is going to let me raise him while we wait to see if he will be breed quality. If he is then I will still keep him but she will use him to breed. If not she will sale him since she wont be able to breed him, however she will sale him to me for a low price so I will still be able to keep him! I am so excited!!! Was a nice Christmas present.

Now, I just need good news about the house! On Monday I talked to my realtor and it is still looking really good. The seller's will be able to pay off the 1st on the house, which is GREAT, and the bank that carries the 2nd will be gooding good money, they wont get 100% but they will get better than the average. They are still negotiating with that bank on the final sale price but by the sounds of it I could know next week if they approve the short sale. If they do then it will be just a matter of my loan going through and going through escrow. So hopefully my loan wont hold anything up! If all goes well looks like by late January 1st part of February I will be moving back to Tracy..

Needless to say this last week has had some good news! So hopefully it will contuine. Merry Christmas to all! And be SAFE on the roads if you are driving!!

No comments: