Sunday, December 28, 2008

Uzi Comes Tomorrow!!!

Well, we made it down to my Uncle and Aunt's with no problem. It was COLD to say the least. My sister was her typical self as soon as she saw snow, and of course she wasn't driving. There was snow on the side of the road and it was very cold but it never snowed the whole time. It was VERY sunny during the day. It was nice to spend a couple days down south and see family.

Uzi moves in tomorrow! Karen finally decided I can have Uzi! I am very excited and so are the girls too. Of course once I move closer they will be over all the time just to see Uzi. I am working tonight until 5am and then I will go home and get the house ready for a puppy. Karen says he is into everything...so time to get things out of his reach!

I will post pictures in the next couple of days!

No comments: