Friday, October 10, 2008

New Kids On The Block


Last night Allison and I went to a New Kids On The Block concert and had a BLAST. When she asked me months ago I wasn't too sure about it. I hadn't heard their new ablum but remembered I loved their music back in the days. As the days came closer I was really looking forward to going. I had been listening to their music on my iPhone and was really enjoying some of the new songs. Then I found out another friend from work was going and she was really excited about going as well. She kept talking about how she was going to run up on stage or at least through a pair of underware up on stage with her business card attached to it just for Donnie. So, last night finally came. I met Allison at her place in Lodi and we went out to dinner before heading to Sacramento. We get to Arco Arena early so we are just sitting in the car talking since it was so cold outside. As we sat in the car we started to people watch. It was amazing to see what some people were wearing, lets just say some people went back to the 80's for the concert. This included the crimped hair the bright belts, tightly rolled pants and the pigtails. Thankfully, Allison held back her desire to crimp her hair. It was funny to see some guys in the crowd as well. You know they were sucked into going with their girlfriends. So, we finally head inside. As we get to our section we see that it is closed and they are reassinging our seats. We were worried. Well, lets just say when we got to our new seats we were not crying at all.....

The view from our NEW seats......

We were now in the lower level and about 7 rows up from the floor..Yes SEVEN ROWS. Needless to say we were very happy with our new seats. We had a prefect view of the stage! Little did we know that half way through the concert we would be even closer...The stage went black and when the lights came back on we were 7 rows from the NEW stage.....
New stage.....
Now we had an AWESOME view of everyone..lets just say the years have done everyone good! HOT HOT HOT. This night was a great one and I owe it all to my friend Allison!!! Thank you Allison!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL..oh do I remember those NKOTB days! How funny for them to come back out. That is super sweet on your seats! I love when cool stuff like that happens!!